It’s well known that Amazon Web Services powers a large portion of the Cloud.
As such, they are often regarded as the technology leaders in this segment and many companies are migrating critical portions of their offerings to the AWS cloud because of this.
Node-Nine offers a complete suite of AWS managed services including architecture, consulting, migration, hosting, custom software development, infrastructure management, monitoring, support and security.
AWS Management Services include:
- Regular maintenance and monitoring including performance monitoring, cost saving opportunities in AWS platforms. This also includes ensuring D&R plans are in place, backups if any schedules are happening.
- Proactively looking for security related issues including working with 3rd party tools to look for vulnerabilities.
- A process driven well documented system to enable testing and deployment (change management).
- Ability to respond in some catastrophic events. This also includes periodic DR (disaster recovery) testing.
- AWS frequently comes out with new tools that can be used to increase efficiency and reduce infrastructure cost. Our cloud engineers will constantly evaluate and suggest the options, and use on your approval.
- Quality of service: You can tell us “ABC is slow” instead of saying “add 1 more server for ABC”, we will figure out the solution – it could be adding more servers, changing server location, changing load balancing settings or something else.
By partnering with Node-Nine as your AWS manager, you are provided with turn-key infrastructure solutions so your company can focus on your offerings instead of having to worry about tending after servers, patching, monitoring, etc.